STEP 1: Visit our Tour Updates Page
This year continues to be filled with twists and turns so why should the 2020 Chatham Studio Tour be any different? We are posting the latest updates from participating artists online.
STEP 2: Head to Downtown Pittsboro
Pick up a printed brochure at the NEW Pittsboro Gallery of Arts or the NEW Welcome Center just across the street. Or download our interactive map available at 2020 Chatham Studio Tour.
STEP 3: Make a Plan
Head to Smalls Café, Phoenix Bakery, or Virlies to sit a spell, grab some coffee or a bite to eat and make a list of the artists you would like to visit. Remember to check Tour Updates to be sure they are open!
STEP 4: Head to Your Favorite Artist’s Studio!
Use our interactive map to get directions to the first stop of your self-guided tour. Or take a few minutes to enter all the addresses into a GPS device for your perfect route!
Let’s All Play by the Pandemic Rules of the Game!
You and your fellow players are members of a disease control team. You must work together to prevent disease outbreaks! Here are the rules of the game:
- Wear a mask—it’s mandatory!
- Check before you enter a studio for the number of players allowed in at any given time.
- Sign in so that all players can perform contact tracing if needed.
- Use hand sanitizer in each studio before touching things.
- Keep a 6’ distance between you and other players.
- Bonus Points: SLOW COVID NC is a great anonymous contact-tracing app developed by NCHHS for apple or android phones. Download it and earn team leader bragging rights!
In short, all our artists are happy to be able to participate in the tour this year and hope you find a safe way to enjoy this annual and much loved holiday event.
For More Information
Mark Your Calendars
Saturday, December 5th 10 am—5 pm
Sunday, December 6th noon—5 pm
Saturday, December 12th 10 am—5 pm
Sunday, December 13th noon—5 pm