The following artists, who are listed in our BROCHURE, will open their studios for our Final Weekend! Come on out and support your local arts!
Masks are mandatory, social distancing and hand sanitizing is encouraged. There will be limits on the number of guests in the studio at one time.
- 1 Janet Resnik, 132 Collins Mountain Road, Chapel Hill
- 2 Vince Pitelka, 714 Old Stonehouse Road, Chapel Hill
- 3 Barry Udis, 38 Wild Rose Lane, Chapel Hill
- 4 Amy Wandless, 1244 Cedar Grove Road, Pittsboro
- 4 Greg Wandless, 1244 Cedar Grove Road, Pittsboro
- 6 Carolyn Rhinebarger, 157 N. Duelling Oaks Drive, Chapel Hill
- 8 Colleen Black Semelka, 336 East Perry Road, Pittsboro
- 9 Louise B. Hobbs, 115 Hobbs Road, Pittsboro
- 10 Rusty Sieck, 1469 Chicken Bridge Road, Pittsboro
- 12 Sarah Graham, 1075 Rock Rest Road, Pittsboro
- 12 William Moore, 1075 Rock Rest Road, Pittsboro
- 13 Scott Walter Meyer, 70 Nuthatch, Pittsboro
- 15 Andrew Wilson, 276 Mockernut Road, Pittsboro
- 17 Anna-Rhesa Versola, 163 Kentview Drive, Pittsboro
- 23 Andi Sobbe, 520 Hogan Farm Road, Apex
- 24 Bronwyn Watson, 72 Millbrook Drive, Pittsboro
- 26 Mark Hewitt, 424 Johnny Burke Road, Pittsboro
- 30 Gretchen Niver, 758 Ravens Lane, Pittsboro
- 30 Jane Eckenrode, 758 Ravens Lane, Pittsboro
- 32 Lee Kazanas, 52 George Ray Road, Moncure
Jewelry Maker Pam Freese in Studio #29 is FIRST WEEKEND ONLY of the Tour. There is some confusion between electronic and printed versions of the brochure.
The following artists, who are listed in our BROCHURE, have now elected to participate in the Virtual Tour ONLY this year. Some may still offer private weekday tours by appointment, but they will not be opening their studios to the general public on tour weekends. Please check out their Virtual Tour pages for more detailed information.