Renewing Your Membership
- Each year in January, returning Guild members pay the membership dues as indicated below. The deadline for payment of dues is February 14th.
- Annual membership dues are $50 for “working members” who serve at least 24 hours per year on a committee, and $100 for “non-working members” who do not serve on a committee. Membership is from January to January.
- At this time members who intend to be on the studio tour may choose to pay the tour fee of $200 for working members who serve on a committee, or $400 for non-working members who do not serve on a committee. The deadline for payment of studio tour fees is May 1st.
- Tour dates are traditionally the first two weekends in December.
- We have merged the former “Virtual Tour” page and the former “Artists” page to create the new “Our Artists” page, which has all the features and benefits of the “Virtual Tour” plus the contact and social media information from the former “Artists” pages. All members are now on the “Our Artists” page and can edit and update their own page, including video links, a gallery of up to 25 images, and the option to have an online sales portal. Instructions for updating your “Our Artists” page can be found on the “Member Resources” page.
- All members are expected to assume the responsibilities of Guild membership, including:
- Make a meaningful contribution to the Guild purpose and mission.
- Attend Guild member meetings (three annually).
- Maintain the integrity and currency of all information, images, and videos on your artist’s page on the Guild website.
- Actively participate in Guild activities and committees.
- After three years of non-participation in the studio tour or Guild exhibitions, returning members will need to reapply and be juried back into the Guild.
Any questions? Email us. We appreciate your continuing membership in the Guild.Renew Your Membership for 2021