Renewing Your Membership
- Each year in January, returning Guild members pay the annual membership dues as indicated below. The deadline for payment of dues is February 14th. Membership is from January to January.
- Annual membership dues are $60 for working members and $120 for non-working members. “Working members” are those who commit volunteer hours on a Guild committee or other Guild service. Working members not on tour will commit 10 or more hours per year, and those on tour will commit 24 or more hours per year. A non-working member is one who chooses not to volunteer for Guild services.
- The deadline for payment of studio tour fees is April 1st, but they may be paid at any time before the deadline. The studio tour fees are $225 for working members or $425 for non-working members.
- Tour dates are traditionally the first two weekends in December.
- All members are expected to edit and update their profile page on the CAG website, including video links, a gallery of up to 25 images, and the option to have an online sales portal. A PDF with Instructions for updating your profile can be accessed here and is always available on the Member Resources page.
- All members are expected to assume the responsibilities of Guild membership, including:
- Make a meaningful contribution to the Guild purpose and mission.
- Attend Guild member meetings (three annually).
- Maintain the integrity and currency of all information, images, and videos on your artist’s page on the Guild website.
- Actively participate in Guild activities and committees.
- While the Tour is the centerpiece of the Chatham Artists Guild, the Guild’s primary purpose is to serve the Chatham County community and its artists, and a member of the Guild need not participate in the Tour as long as they remain actively involved in the Guild’s non-Tour activities and exhibitions.
Any questions? Email us. We appreciate your continuing membership in the Guild.