Renewing Your Membership
- Each year in January, returning Guild members pay the membership dues as indicated below. The deadline for payment of dues is February 14th.
- Annual membership dues are $50 for members who serve at least 24 hours per year on a committee, and $100 for members who do not serve on a committee. Membership is from January to January.
- At this time members who intend to be on the studio tour may choose to pay the tour fee of $200 for working members who serve on a committee, or $400 for non-working members who do not serve on a committee. The deadline for payment of studio tour fees is May 1st.
- Tour dates are traditionally the first two weekends in December.
- We are merging the existing “Virtual Tour” page and the “Artists” page to create the new “Our Artists” page, which will have all the features and benefits of the “Virtual Tour” plus the contact and social media information from the existing “Artists” page. All members will now be on this page, and will be able to upload video links, have a larger gallery of images, and the option to have an online sales portal.
- All members are expected to assume the responsibilities of Guild membership, including:
- Make a meaningful contribution to the Guild purpose and mission.
- Attend Guild member meetings (three annually).
- Maintain the integrity and currency of all information, images, and videos on your artist’s page on the Guild website.
- Actively participate in Guild activities and committees.
- After three years of non-participation in the studio tour or Guild exhibitions, returning members will need to reapply and be juried back into the Guild.
Any questions? Email us. We appreciate your continuing membership in the Guild.Renew Your Membership for 2021